Training for effective stakeholder management
Date(s) - 16/11/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
denkstatt invites AmCham members to a training session dedicated to effective stakeholder management. In today’s business environment, stakeholder expectations are growing and becoming increasingly important, which makes the topic of how to interact with stakeholders ever-timelier. Moreover, integration of stakeholder expectations into overall business management is a necessary part of a meaningful sustainable development programme.
As an advisory on natural, social and human capital management with more than 10 years of market experience, denkstatt Bulgaria will share knowledge and practices related to reputation management and managing the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders.
During the time we have, we will:
- define which groups are stakeholders and specify the difference between stakeholders and audiences;
- show how to evaluate their importance for the company;
- comment on when and how to include them, on what topics and at what level;
- show how they affect an organization’s reputation.
This training is for you if you are:
- developing CSR policies;
- responsible for developing sustainability management policies;
- engaged in the business development of your company;
- part of your company’s PR/Marketing team.
Why take part?
You will develop your skills in stakeholder identification and prioritization, and will have a map how to choose the most appropriate approach for achieving effective interactions.
16th of November 2017 г. (Thursday)
The training will take place between 10:00 and 16:00.
Sofia, 115 Arsenalski blvd., fl.2 apt.2
Klimentina Rasheva and Penka Korkova will be responsible for making this a worthwhile event.
Price: 150 BGN
For REGISTRATION, please follow the link and click here