Training for sustainable business management
Date(s) - 27/09/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
AmCham members are invited by denkstatt to a half-day training dedicated to creation and management of a meaningful sustainable development program. Participants will understand how to determine the significant impacts of the company’s business, or so called Materialality Assessment. Knowledge of how important topics are identified is the compass to create an applicable sustainable business development program. There are 3 possibilities to attend the training: 27 September, 11 October and 18 October.
During this training, you will learn:
– How to determine the topics that are important within the context of your business environment and how to manage these in a way that enables business development;
– Where to start in order to develop a useable sustainability management programme;
– What performance indicators you can integrate into your sustainability management programme.
This training is for you if:
– you are developing CSR policies;
– you are responsible for developing sustainability management policies;
– you are engaged in the business development of your company;
– you are part of your company’s PR/Marketing team.
Why take part?
With the skills gained, you will be able to develop sustainability management policies with clear benefits for your company’s reputation and with tangible results. You will be able to set clear goals that enable a sound and working sustainability management programme.
For your convenience, three instances of the training will be carried out. You can choose the most suitable date:
27th of September 2017 (Wednesday), 10:00 – 16:00
11th of October 2017 (Wednesday) 10:00 – 16:00
18th of October 2017 г. (Wednesday) 10:00 – 16:00
Sofia, 115 Arsenalski blvd., fl. 2 apt. 2
Price: 150 BGN
To sign up, please follow the link: REGISTRATION
Please contact us in case of any questions: Nevena Davidova, tel: +359 2 470 7508; mobile: +359 88 486 4515, e-mail: [email protected]