UniCredit Bulbank: Booklet Event - September 16, 2021
Date(s) - 16/09/2021
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
it is our pleasure to invite you to
THE PROJECT: BOOKLET EVENT
Organized by UniCredit Bulbank on September 16th, 2021, 16:00h.
At UniCredit, our guiding principle is to deliver “Banking that matters” and it leads us in our interactions with all our stakeholders. Being the preferred corporate partner in Bulgaria comes also with the responsibility and makes the role of the giving-back-to-the-local-market crucial.
We invite you to the event dedicated to the official presentation of the Booklet.
You will have the chance to:
- get familiar with the stories of some of the main participants in the project – Rolf-Juargen Seyerle, CEO of Silver Star Motors, Boryana Manolova, CEO of SIEMENS, Ivan Georgiev, CFO of Kaufland, Nikolay Bankov, Commercial Director Kronospan Bulgaria, Milena Modeva, General Manager of CineGrand, Eric Durand, Managing Director of Lempriere Wool;
- hear their discussion about the opportunities, which Bulgaria has to offer as investment destination;
- macroeconomic overview by the Chief Economist of UniCredit Bulbank Kristofor Pavlov;
- meet the new Head of International Center – Michael Novotny;
Host: Raluca Popescu – Management Board Member and Head of Corporate and Investment Banking of UniCredit Bulbank
- September 16th, 2021
- Official start: 16:00h
- Online streaming via CISCO WebEx
- Language: English
Please RSVP HERE until September 14th in order to receive CISCO Webex access link.