AmCham Bulgaria brings the US and Bulgarian business communities together and works to promote their mutual interests. As a member, your business will benefit from the wide range of services, including:
• Active networking with the leaders of the American and Bulgarian business communities;
• Meetings featuring US and foreign business and governmental decision-makers;
• Business leads and governmental contacts;
• Regular publications as well as special reports on business in Bulgaria and EU;
• Advice on doing business and living in Bulgaria;
• Assistance in attaining increased insight into business opportunities;
• Promotion and maintenance of ethical standards for business conduct;
• Maintenance of good relations with US and Bulgarian commercial enterprises and governmental agencies;
• Protection and promotion of members business interests;
AmCham members are your present or future business partners!
– Registered in Bulgaria company with at least a minimum 51 percent ownership by a foreign entity.
A 100% Bulgarian owned or below 51% owned by a foreign entity company registered in Bulgaria.
Registered in Bulgaria not-government organization or other not-for-profit entity.
Bulgarian or foreign persons.
Not-registered and not-resident in Bulgaria company registered on a major stock exchange.
*Please note that each new member is also charged a one time administrative fee of BGN 500.