AmCham Human Resources Committee Meeting, October 22nd
American Corner, Sofia City Library, 4A Slaveikov Sq. – Sofia
AMCHAM HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE
Cordially invites you to a working meeting on
October 22nd, 2015 (Thursday)
American Corner, Sofia City Library,
4A Slaveikov Sq.,
8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
HOW TO PLAN THE ASSIGNMENT / EMPLOYMENT IN BULGARIA
For nationals of countries outside the EU & European Economic Area and Switzerland
We will be sharing practices what are the steps to consider for immigration provisions and related administrative procedures, do’s and don’ts in case:
– you need a qualified employee, who is not an EU citizen, but you need to employ him/her in Bulgaria.
– you are part of a multinational company and you have senior management personnel moving to Bulgaria,
1. Discussion on the immigration rules for employment of foreign personnel (nationals of countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland):
· – How to plan the assignment / employment in Bulgaria
· – When do you need a work permit for Bulgaria / EU Blue card
· – What are the steps for arranging the immigration status of such individuals who are nationals of countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland
· – What to do and not to do
2. Practical cases of EU Blue card / work permit based on intra-company transfer – specifics and advantages
3. Q&A session
Moderator: Nikola Seymenov, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Bulgaria EOOD
If you plan to attend the meeting, please confirm at [email protected] by COB on October 21st, 2015.